- All students presently enrolled at St Jago High School must report to Ravensworth at 7:50AM to begin the Easter Term
- Tomorrow is Green and Gold Day at St. Jago. Support the LIME promotion to hand over $100k to the school tomorrow at the Mini Concert which starts at 2pm in the front of the school. Prizes and surprises, Guest Artist, free gifts and giveaways. Wear green and gold!
- January 23-27, 2015
- October 27 to November 10, 2014
- August 18 to September 8, 2014 This is only for current 6B students who are returning to 6A. Commencement Service at the Cathedral of St Jago de la Vega Attendance is mandatory for students
- July 1 to September 8, 2014 This is for all students who are new to sixth form at St Jago. Deadline to submit all supporting documents
- Tickets: $1500.00 (US$: 15.00) Order from: Shane Edwards/Sandra (Principal) Watson (943-2524) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- This function will officially send off retirees: Winston 'Joe' 'Skip' Spencer (44 Years), Joyce ‘Nurse’ Ellis (31 Years), Mrs Norma Joyce Bucknor (28 Years), Mrs Anita Gordon (28 Years) and Mr Orville Manning (11 Years). The function will also honour those members of staff who have been serving for more than 10 years.
- This year's founders day activity will involve a march through Spanish Town. The march will begin at 9:00 am, take us on a tour of the locations whihc used to house the school and end at the Cathedral for a short service at 10:30 am. All past students are invited to attend. Participants are advised to carry water.
- January 28-29, 2014
- April 2-5, 2013
- March 13-16, 2012
- March 1-3, 2011 @ 8:30pm
- September 29-30, 2010
- September 6-17, 2010