- Dennoy Martin, Shevon Chisholm, Shellaine Ewart and Abigail Morgan, graduates of the sixth form class of 2017 are each recipients of a Windalco Local Scholarship. This award will help them pursue studies at their respective local tertiary institutions for the 2016-2017 academic year. St Jago High School congratulates these exceptional young ravens on their success. Labor Omnia Vincit!
- This is a birthday wish from Jevaughn. St Jago is proud to have you as a student. You have achieved so much over the year namely Lieutenant Governer for Division 6 for Key Club. Continue to make St Jago, your friends and most importantly your parents proud.
SAINT JAGO HIGH SCHOOL
July 5 & 6 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Initial Registration
Documents to be submitted
- Original Birth Certificate
- Letter of Award from MOEI (where applicable)
Package to be collected with the following items:
- Welcome Brochure
- Bank Vouchers
- House Button
- Uniform Patterns (girls)
- Schedule of activities for new students
- Application Form
- Summary of School Rules
- Guide to High School Success
- St. Jago Sticker and Button
- Anglican 10 Facts
- Code of Conduct
July 20 Return of GSAT Homework and documents
9:00a.m. - 12:00noon – Students with surnames beginning with A- L
1:00p.m. -4:00p.m. – Students with surnames beginning with M- Z
- Completed Application forms to be brought in along with:-
- Two passport-size photographs (certified by School Principal, J.P., Police Officer – Inspector of Senior Rank)
- Copy of last school report
- Copy of Immunization Card
- On this day students will be informed of the forms into which they are being placed.
August 9 Student must be in full uniform
8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
GSAT Orientation in Auditorium - 1S, 1T, 1J
ID Photographs in Enhancement Room - 1A, 1G & 1O
12 noon-2:30 p.m.
GSAT Orientation in Auditorium – 1A, 1G, 1O
ID Photographs in Enhancement Room - 1S, 1T & 1J
Uniforms: Ready-made tunics and blouses, uniform material, socks, ties, epaulettes and school memorabilia will be on sale at the school.
August 25 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Book Rental Distribution
1A, 1G, 1O
12:00noon – 2:30p.m.
1S, 1T, 1J
(These are books on the Book-Rental Programme and not on the Book List given to students)
REGISTRATION & PARENTS’ MEETING – 1st day of School..................................Monday, September 4, 2017
O.R. Bell Auditorium
- Congratulations to the Head Students for the 2017 academic year.
Head Boy Matthew Morrison Head Girl Murrishka Richie
Deputies Shemar Findley, Nickolye Graham, Jovan Thomas, Chrishelle Crosgill, Joelle Hanson, Rachel Walters.
- Today is our principal's birthday. Happy Birthday Principal!
- End of season results of Table Tennis
Semis and Finals played Thursday March 9, 2017 and March 14, 2017.
*Boys U-19: Finished second, lost final match to KC.
*Boys U-16: Did not progress to from semi-finals.
*Girls U-19, finish third behind Campion and Ardenne.
*Girls U-16: finished second to Wolmers in final
- Monday, January 25, 2016 Headlines: Rubgy Team Wins first match, St Jago gets awarded at annual CXC awards Quiz team wins first match.
- In the O.R. Bell Auditorium
Happy Birthday to our school Principal Mrs. Sandra Swyer Watson
School begins at 7:50AM sharp beginning with Registration and Devotional excercise
All St. Jago High School students are required to be present at the Commencement Service to be held at the St. James Cathedral at 4:00PM
All Students of the Second Form MUST be present at Ravensworth for orientation in school uniform at 7:50AM sharp
- July 11-12, 2015
- Please see below the Aeolians of Oakwood University Choir out of the United States managed by Vilroy McBean, Past Student who will be sharing with our Special Group of Students at Breakfast at Ravensworth next Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m SHARP. After Breakfast which will be sponsored by Vilroy, the Choir will participate in Devotion at 7:50 a.m. in the O.R. Bell Auditorium.
- February 19-20, 2015
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- Past Students Association Banquet
- This function will officially send off retirees: Winston 'Joe' 'Skip' Spencer (44 Years), Joyce ‘Nurse’ Ellis (31 Years), Mrs Norma Joyce Bucknor (28 Years), Mrs Anita Gordon (28 Years) and Mr Orville Manning (11 Years). The function will also honour those members of staff who have been serving for more than 10 years.
- The thanksgiving service for the life of Cavahn McKenzie will be held on Sunday, March 16, 2014 in Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
- June 1-30, 2012 Music : 8 items 1 silver medal 3 bronze medals 4 certificate of merit Dance : 3 items 2 national golds medals 1 silver medal Speech and Drama : 15 speech items, 1 play 1 national gold medal 2 gold medals 10 silver medals 2 bronze medals 1 bronze for the play NB: National finals are in the month of July.
- April 28-29, 2012 Alistair wins the President's Invitational Chess Tournament
- April 26-28, 2012 Again this year, St Jago Alumni will sit together and party in the stands at Penn Relays like NO OTHER school can.
- March 28-31, 2012
- March 31 to June 30, 2010 St Jago won Schools' Challenge Quiz 2010
- July 6-10, 2009
- June 26-28, 2009
- July 15-16, 2006