- Live stream starts at 4 pm
- Saint Jago High School wishes all our fathers a spectacular day!
- Jezeel Bryan, who was a student at St Jago from 2012-2016, has been successful in her endevours abroad. She has been awarded the first ever international and black female to compete in the United States Tennis Association's Tennis Tournament and the first international officer for Key Club District 14c, Zone E. Indeed, Greatness is born here, excellence lives here, success dwells here.
Keep up the good work Ms Bryan.
IGNXRANCE Apparel is a clothing and accessories company that produces a variety of clothing; Graphic T-shirt, Tank tops, Long sleeved shirts etc.Their aim is to bring a new creative style of clothing to the younger generation at an affordable cost.
- Sunday, June 4, 2017 Five Million Dollars (J$5M) Target Surpassed for Science Labs Refurbishing Exercise! published Sunday, June 4, 2017
- Star footballer, big up yourself. Happy Birthday Kirk Samuda.
- The Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lance Corporal Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Sunday, April 9, 2017 at the Jackson SDA Church (Sligoville).
Interment follows in the Family Plot at Keith Hall.
- This is a Birthday shout-out to Darren Wanliss.
Happy Birthday Darren from Jevaughn
Continue to do well!
- The School's Memorial for LCpl Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Thursday, March 23 at 1500 hours in the OR Bell Auditorium.
You are invited.
- Today is our principal's birthday. Happy Birthday Principal!
- End of season results of Table Tennis
Semis and Finals played Thursday March 9, 2017 and March 14, 2017.
*Boys U-19: Finished second, lost final match to KC.
*Boys U-16: Did not progress to from semi-finals.
*Girls U-19, finish third behind Campion and Ardenne.
*Girls U-16: finished second to Wolmers in final
- March 13 to 17
- Calabar 0 vs St Jago 1
St Jago 6 vs Campion 0
Cumberland 0 vs St Jago 2
St Jago 1 vs Bridgeport 2
Hydel 0 vs St Jago 0
St Jago 1 vs Calabar 0
Campion 0 vs St Jago 3
We won our first match against Campion College 3 nil.
- All students presently enrolled at St Jago High School must report to Ravensworth at 7:50AM to begin the Easter Term
- In the O.R. Bell Auditorium
- November 1-7, 2015 Be reminded we need your kind contributions towards Mrs. Watson's Gift. Our very dedicated Driver Mr. Samuel Lothian will be also recognized. Expecting your favourable responses.Cocktails - 6:00 - 7:00 p.m - Please make every effort to be on time - blessings always!
Happy Birthday to our school Principal Mrs. Sandra Swyer Watson
School begins at 7:50AM sharp beginning with Registration and Devotional excercise
All St. Jago High School students are required to be present at the Commencement Service to be held at the St. James Cathedral at 4:00PM
All students belonging to the above forms MUST report to Ravensworth at 7:50AM sharp for registration
All Students of the Second Form MUST be present at Ravensworth for orientation in school uniform at 7:50AM sharp
All students of the above forms should be present at Ravensworth at 7:50 AM sharp in their school uniform
- Please see below the Aeolians of Oakwood University Choir out of the United States managed by Vilroy McBean, Past Student who will be sharing with our Special Group of Students at Breakfast at Ravensworth next Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m SHARP. After Breakfast which will be sponsored by Vilroy, the Choir will participate in Devotion at 7:50 a.m. in the O.R. Bell Auditorium.
- Tomorrow is Green and Gold Day at St. Jago. Support the LIME promotion to hand over $100k to the school tomorrow at the Mini Concert which starts at 2pm in the front of the school. Prizes and surprises, Guest Artist, free gifts and giveaways. Wear green and gold!
- February 19-20, 2015
- January 23-27, 2015
- January 3-6, 2015 Please note the following about the reopening of school on Monday, January 5, 2015 a) Staff alone to report on Monday, January 5:Senior Staff Meeting at 8 a.m., General Staff Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- October 27 to November 10, 2014
- Parents Teachers Meeting. All Parents are required to attend
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- June 26-29, 2014 This reunion is for EVERYONE!! For submission of Alumni Event photos (Lyme, Fundraiser, etc.) please send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 28-29, 2014
- August 27-30, 2013 9:00am to 2:00pm
- August 6 to September 2, 2013 @ 7:50am Student are to report to school in uniform at 7:50 AM on the days specified below. Days are list according to the form into which the student is going.Parents are to attend with their children/ward and paid vouchers are to be handed in as well.
- April 2-5, 2013
- March 13-16, 2012