- Live stream starts at 4 pm
- Base on the weather conditions we were advised to postpone the concert to next saturday. Please pass on.
- Be advised,
School dismisses at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 to accommodate the PTA's Teachers' Day function.
From The Principal's Desk
- All students presently enrolled at St Jago High School must report to Ravensworth at 7:50AM to begin the Easter Term
- This week (December 7 - 13) is Computer Science Education Week. The Web Team and the Information Technology Department in line with the global initiative presents an Hour of Code. You are invited to come to the Computer Lab on Monday (9:00 am to 2:00 pm) and spend an Hour of Code or simply encourage someone. Bring your laptop or use ours we will be there to help!
- In the O.R. Bell Auditorium
- July 11-12, 2015
- January 3-6, 2015 Please note the following about the reopening of school on Monday, January 5, 2015 a) Staff alone to report on Monday, January 5:Senior Staff Meeting at 8 a.m., General Staff Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- August 26 to September 8, 2014 Student are to report to school in uniform at 7:50 AM on the days specified below. Days are listed according to the form into which the student is going. Parents are to attend with their children/ward and paid vouchers are to be handed in as well. First Form - September 1, 2014 Second Form - September 2, 2014 Third Form - September 3, 2014 Forth Form - September 4, 2014 Fifth Form - September 5, 2014 Lower Sixth Form (6B) - September 4, 2014 Upper Sixth Form (6A) - September 1, 2014 Commencement Service - September 7, 2014 at 4 PM at the Cathedral of St Jago de la Vega All classes begin September 8, 2014
- August 25-29, 2014 Students should collect book rentals according the form they are going into: 1st Form - August 24th 2nd Form - August 25th 3rd Form - August 26th 4th Form - September 4th Parents may not collect rental on behalf of their children.
- August 18 to September 8, 2014 This is only for current 6B students who are returning to 6A. Commencement Service at the Cathedral of St Jago de la Vega Attendance is mandatory for students
- August 18 to September 8, 2014 This is only for current students who wish to repeat fifth form. Applications open (get more information www.stjago.com/repeaters2014)
- July 1 to September 8, 2014 This is for all students who are new to sixth form at St Jago. Deadline to submit all supporting documents
- June 26-29, 2014 This reunion is for EVERYONE!! For submission of Alumni Event photos (Lyme, Fundraiser, etc.) please send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 28-29, 2014
- August 5-21, 2013 Dates for applying to Sixth Form 2013.
- March 18-22, 2013
- March 12-16, 2013
- February 26-27, 2013
- February 14-15, 2013
- February 4-8, 2013
- November 5-9, 2012
- April 15 to May 6, 2012 @ 11:00am Alumna Laurett Wright (nee Wright), Class of 68/69, died on Sunday April 15th. Laurett is the younger sister of Willa, and had younger brothers William, Ainsley (deceased) and Martin.
- March 13-16, 2012
- September 5-9, 2011 8:00am to 12:00pm
- August 22-26, 2011 9:00am to 2:00pm
- January 24-25, 2011 9:00am to 3:00pm