- All students interested in playing football for the school are invited to a try-out on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 1 pm. Come ready to play football.
This invitation is for all players, all genders, all ages, all competitions (Girls' football, Manning Cup, Under 16 [Colts], Under 14).
The new coaching team includes:
-R Lewis (Head Coach Boys)
-D Ferguson (Head Coach Boys)
- Saint Jago High School wishes all our fathers a spectacular day!
- Jezeel Bryan, who was a student at St Jago from 2012-2016, has been successful in her endevours abroad. She has been awarded the first ever international and black female to compete in the United States Tennis Association's Tennis Tournament and the first international officer for Key Club District 14c, Zone E. Indeed, Greatness is born here, excellence lives here, success dwells here.
Keep up the good work Ms Bryan.
- Star footballer, big up yourself. Happy Birthday Kirk Samuda.
- The Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lance Corporal Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Sunday, April 9, 2017 at the Jackson SDA Church (Sligoville).
Interment follows in the Family Plot at Keith Hall.
- Today is our principal's birthday. Happy Birthday Principal!
- End of season results of Table Tennis
Semis and Finals played Thursday March 9, 2017 and March 14, 2017.
*Boys U-19: Finished second, lost final match to KC.
*Boys U-16: Did not progress to from semi-finals.
*Girls U-19, finish third behind Campion and Ardenne.
*Girls U-16: finished second to Wolmers in final
- Calabar 0 vs St Jago 1
St Jago 6 vs Campion 0
Cumberland 0 vs St Jago 2
St Jago 1 vs Bridgeport 2
Hydel 0 vs St Jago 0
St Jago 1 vs Calabar 0
Campion 0 vs St Jago 3
We won our first match against Campion College 3 nil.
- Monday, January 25, 2016 Headlines: Rubgy Team Wins first match, St Jago gets awarded at annual CXC awards Quiz team wins first match.
- This week (December 7 - 13) is Computer Science Education Week. The Web Team and the Information Technology Department in line with the global initiative presents an Hour of Code. You are invited to come to the Computer Lab on Monday (9:00 am to 2:00 pm) and spend an Hour of Code or simply encourage someone. Bring your laptop or use ours we will be there to help!
- In the O.R. Bell Auditorium
- November 1-7, 2015 Be reminded we need your kind contributions towards Mrs. Watson's Gift. Our very dedicated Driver Mr. Samuel Lothian will be also recognized. Expecting your favourable responses.Cocktails - 6:00 - 7:00 p.m - Please make every effort to be on time - blessings always!
Happy Birthday to our school Principal Mrs. Sandra Swyer Watson
- July 11-12, 2015
- Please see below the Aeolians of Oakwood University Choir out of the United States managed by Vilroy McBean, Past Student who will be sharing with our Special Group of Students at Breakfast at Ravensworth next Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m SHARP. After Breakfast which will be sponsored by Vilroy, the Choir will participate in Devotion at 7:50 a.m. in the O.R. Bell Auditorium.
- Tomorrow is Green and Gold Day at St. Jago. Support the LIME promotion to hand over $100k to the school tomorrow at the Mini Concert which starts at 2pm in the front of the school. Prizes and surprises, Guest Artist, free gifts and giveaways. Wear green and gold!
- February 19-20, 2015
- January 23-27, 2015
- Parents Teachers Meeting. All Parents are required to attend
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- Past Students Association Banquet
- August 18 to September 8, 2014 This is only for current students who wish to repeat fifth form. Applications open (get more information www.stjago.com/repeaters2014)
- July 5-6, 2014
- This year's founders day activity will involve a march through Spanish Town. The march will begin at 9:00 am, take us on a tour of the locations whihc used to house the school and end at the Cathedral for a short service at 10:30 am. All past students are invited to attend. Participants are advised to carry water.
- Sponsors: Sam's Caribbean Market Place 516-481-6602; Sams247.com St. Jago HS All Batch Reunion June 26-29, 2014 in Jamaica 516-451-4379, 845-430-8058
- The thanksgiving service for the life of Cavahn McKenzie will be held on Sunday, March 16, 2014 in Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
- March 12-16, 2013
- April 26-28, 2012 Again this year, St Jago Alumni will sit together and party in the stands at Penn Relays like NO OTHER school can.
- March 28-31, 2012
- March 30 to April 2, 2011
- April 22 to May 22, 2010
- March 31 to June 30, 2010 St Jago won Schools' Challenge Quiz 2010
- March 22-30, 2010 @ 6:32am Champs link.
- February 8-12, 2010
- April 1-4, 2009
- March 7-8, 2009
- April 24-27, 2007
- March 28-31, 2007