- We regret to announce the passing of Miss Jean Blake on Saturday, April 15, 2017 after a long battle with Cancer. If you can recall, Miss Blake was very proud, sophisticated, meticulous and most of all organized. She had everything in place including her funeral arrangements: Order of Service, Place of Interment, you name it.
After shouting "Jesus" she said she was going for a long sleep - she is still sleeping peacefully in the arms of Jesus.
Thanks to those persons who continued to show her love, you were always remembered in her prayers, what a grateful soul.
You will be kept in the loop. May her soul rest in peace!!!
We will always love you Miss Blake!!!!!!
- The Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lance Corporal Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Sunday, April 9, 2017 at the Jackson SDA Church (Sligoville).
Interment follows in the Family Plot at Keith Hall.
- The School's Memorial for LCpl Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Thursday, March 23 at 1500 hours in the OR Bell Auditorium.
You are invited.
The funeral service of our beloved principal Victor Roy Edwards will be held on Thursday Dec 3 at 11:00am at the Cathedral of St Jago de la Vega, Spanish Town
- The thanksgiving service for the life of Cavahn McKenzie will be held on Sunday, March 16, 2014 in Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
- April 15 to May 6, 2012 @ 11:00am Alumna Laurett Wright (nee Wright), Class of 68/69, died on Sunday April 15th. Laurett is the younger sister of Willa, and had younger brothers William, Ainsley (deceased) and Martin.
- July 14-24, 2010 It is with regret that I inform you of the passing of Egbert Chin Sang ( EGGIE).
- May 19-26, 2010
- April 3-17, 2010 Jovi McCalla has passed away on April 3, 2010 .
- March 1-30, 2010 Mrs Yee Sing, mother of David, Michael, Patrick and many other Yee Sings has passed away.