- We won our first match in the return leg of the first round of the 2017 Manning Cup competition. The match against Clan Carty High ended 4 nil. Goals by Shaquille Wright (two), Tahjay "Ed" Grand and a penalty scored by Kirk Samuda.
- Dennoy Martin, Shevon Chisholm, Shellaine Ewart and Abigail Morgan, graduates of the sixth form class of 2017 are each recipients of a Windalco Local Scholarship. This award will help them pursue studies at their respective local tertiary institutions for the 2016-2017 academic year. St Jago High School congratulates these exceptional young ravens on their success. Labor Omnia Vincit!
- This is a birthday wish from Jevaughn. St Jago is proud to have you as a student. You have achieved so much over the year namely Lieutenant Governer for Division 6 for Key Club. Continue to make St Jago, your friends and most importantly your parents proud.
- All students interested in playing football for the school are invited to a try-out on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 1 pm. Come ready to play football.
This invitation is for all players, all genders, all ages, all competitions (Girls' football, Manning Cup, Under 16 [Colts], Under 14).
The new coaching team includes:
-R Lewis (Head Coach Boys)
-D Ferguson (Head Coach Boys)
SAINT JAGO HIGH SCHOOL
July 5 & 6 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Initial Registration
Documents to be submitted
- Original Birth Certificate
- Letter of Award from MOEI (where applicable)
Package to be collected with the following items:
- Welcome Brochure
- Bank Vouchers
- House Button
- Uniform Patterns (girls)
- Schedule of activities for new students
- Application Form
- Summary of School Rules
- Guide to High School Success
- St. Jago Sticker and Button
- Anglican 10 Facts
- Code of Conduct
July 20 Return of GSAT Homework and documents
9:00a.m. - 12:00noon – Students with surnames beginning with A- L
1:00p.m. -4:00p.m. – Students with surnames beginning with M- Z
- Completed Application forms to be brought in along with:-
- Two passport-size photographs (certified by School Principal, J.P., Police Officer – Inspector of Senior Rank)
- Copy of last school report
- Copy of Immunization Card
- On this day students will be informed of the forms into which they are being placed.
August 9 Student must be in full uniform
8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
GSAT Orientation in Auditorium - 1S, 1T, 1J
ID Photographs in Enhancement Room - 1A, 1G & 1O
12 noon-2:30 p.m.
GSAT Orientation in Auditorium – 1A, 1G, 1O
ID Photographs in Enhancement Room - 1S, 1T & 1J
Uniforms: Ready-made tunics and blouses, uniform material, socks, ties, epaulettes and school memorabilia will be on sale at the school.
August 25 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Book Rental Distribution
1A, 1G, 1O
12:00noon – 2:30p.m.
1S, 1T, 1J
(These are books on the Book-Rental Programme and not on the Book List given to students)
REGISTRATION & PARENTS’ MEETING – 1st day of School..................................Monday, September 4, 2017
O.R. Bell Auditorium
- Vote for St Jago past student RICHARD SMITH
- Congratulations to the Head Students for the 2017 academic year.
Head Boy Matthew Morrison Head Girl Murrishka Richie
Deputies Shemar Findley, Nickolye Graham, Jovan Thomas, Chrishelle Crosgill, Joelle Hanson, Rachel Walters.
- Congratulations Dr Lincoln Edwards, President NCU on his special day Inauguration of the 24th President NCU.
President NCU (centre) - a proud past student of St Jago High
Karl Townsend President St Jago PSA (right)
Collette Feurtado-Pryce Principal (left)
- Jezeel Bryan, who was a student at St Jago from 2012-2016, has been successful in her endevours abroad. She has been awarded the first ever international and black female to compete in the United States Tennis Association's Tennis Tournament and the first international officer for Key Club District 14c, Zone E. Indeed, Greatness is born here, excellence lives here, success dwells here.
Keep up the good work Ms Bryan.
- The Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lance Corporal Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Sunday, April 9, 2017 at the Jackson SDA Church (Sligoville).
Interment follows in the Family Plot at Keith Hall.
- This week (December 7 - 13) is Computer Science Education Week. The Web Team and the Information Technology Department in line with the global initiative presents an Hour of Code. You are invited to come to the Computer Lab on Monday (9:00 am to 2:00 pm) and spend an Hour of Code or simply encourage someone. Bring your laptop or use ours we will be there to help!
Happy Birthday to our school Principal Mrs. Sandra Swyer Watson
- July 11-12, 2015
- Please see below the Aeolians of Oakwood University Choir out of the United States managed by Vilroy McBean, Past Student who will be sharing with our Special Group of Students at Breakfast at Ravensworth next Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m SHARP. After Breakfast which will be sponsored by Vilroy, the Choir will participate in Devotion at 7:50 a.m. in the O.R. Bell Auditorium.
- Tomorrow is Green and Gold Day at St. Jago. Support the LIME promotion to hand over $100k to the school tomorrow at the Mini Concert which starts at 2pm in the front of the school. Prizes and surprises, Guest Artist, free gifts and giveaways. Wear green and gold!
- February 19-20, 2015
- January 23-27, 2015
- Parents Teachers Meeting. All Parents are required to attend
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- School ends at 2:05pm
- Past Students Association Banquet
- August 26 to September 8, 2014 Student are to report to school in uniform at 7:50 AM on the days specified below. Days are listed according to the form into which the student is going. Parents are to attend with their children/ward and paid vouchers are to be handed in as well. First Form - September 1, 2014 Second Form - September 2, 2014 Third Form - September 3, 2014 Forth Form - September 4, 2014 Fifth Form - September 5, 2014 Lower Sixth Form (6B) - September 4, 2014 Upper Sixth Form (6A) - September 1, 2014 Commencement Service - September 7, 2014 at 4 PM at the Cathedral of St Jago de la Vega All classes begin September 8, 2014
- This function will officially send off retirees: Winston 'Joe' 'Skip' Spencer (44 Years), Joyce ‘Nurse’ Ellis (31 Years), Mrs Norma Joyce Bucknor (28 Years), Mrs Anita Gordon (28 Years) and Mr Orville Manning (11 Years). The function will also honour those members of staff who have been serving for more than 10 years.
- January 28-29, 2014
- February 26-27, 2013
- October 13-25, 2012
- March 13-16, 2012
- March 9-12, 2009 Students with averages 80 and over will be recognized in devotion and given stars.