- Dennoy Martin, Shevon Chisholm, Shellaine Ewart and Abigail Morgan, graduates of the sixth form class of 2017 are each recipients of a Windalco Local Scholarship. This award will help them pursue studies at their respective local tertiary institutions for the 2016-2017 academic year. St Jago High School congratulates these exceptional young ravens on their success. Labor Omnia Vincit!
- This is a birthday wish from Jevaughn. St Jago is proud to have you as a student. You have achieved so much over the year namely Lieutenant Governer for Division 6 for Key Club. Continue to make St Jago, your friends and most importantly your parents proud.
SAINT JAGO HIGH SCHOOL
July 5 & 6 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Initial Registration
Documents to be submitted
- Original Birth Certificate
- Letter of Award from MOEI (where applicable)
Package to be collected with the following items:
- Welcome Brochure
- Bank Vouchers
- House Button
- Uniform Patterns (girls)
- Schedule of activities for new students
- Application Form
- Summary of School Rules
- Guide to High School Success
- St. Jago Sticker and Button
- Anglican 10 Facts
- Code of Conduct
July 20 Return of GSAT Homework and documents
9:00a.m. - 12:00noon – Students with surnames beginning with A- L
1:00p.m. -4:00p.m. – Students with surnames beginning with M- Z
- Completed Application forms to be brought in along with:-
- Two passport-size photographs (certified by School Principal, J.P., Police Officer – Inspector of Senior Rank)
- Copy of last school report
- Copy of Immunization Card
- On this day students will be informed of the forms into which they are being placed.
August 9 Student must be in full uniform
8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
GSAT Orientation in Auditorium - 1S, 1T, 1J
ID Photographs in Enhancement Room - 1A, 1G & 1O
12 noon-2:30 p.m.
GSAT Orientation in Auditorium – 1A, 1G, 1O
ID Photographs in Enhancement Room - 1S, 1T & 1J
Uniforms: Ready-made tunics and blouses, uniform material, socks, ties, epaulettes and school memorabilia will be on sale at the school.
August 25 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Book Rental Distribution
1A, 1G, 1O
12:00noon – 2:30p.m.
1S, 1T, 1J
(These are books on the Book-Rental Programme and not on the Book List given to students)
REGISTRATION & PARENTS’ MEETING – 1st day of School..................................Monday, September 4, 2017
O.R. Bell Auditorium
- Live stream starts at 4 pm
- Congratulations Dr Lincoln Edwards, President NCU on his special day Inauguration of the 24th President NCU.
President NCU (centre) - a proud past student of St Jago High
Karl Townsend President St Jago PSA (right)
Collette Feurtado-Pryce Principal (left)
- Base on the weather conditions we were advised to postpone the concert to next saturday. Please pass on.
- The Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lance Corporal Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Sunday, April 9, 2017 at the Jackson SDA Church (Sligoville).
Interment follows in the Family Plot at Keith Hall.
- The School's Memorial for LCpl Elijah Brown who passed away on February 16 will on Thursday, March 23 at 1500 hours in the OR Bell Auditorium.
You are invited.
- Be advised,
School dismisses at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 to accommodate the PTA's Teachers' Day function.
From The Principal's Desk
- Monday, January 25, 2016 Headlines: Rubgy Team Wins first match, St Jago gets awarded at annual CXC awards Quiz team wins first match.
- In the O.R. Bell Auditorium
- November 1-7, 2015 Be reminded we need your kind contributions towards Mrs. Watson's Gift. Our very dedicated Driver Mr. Samuel Lothian will be also recognized. Expecting your favourable responses.Cocktails - 6:00 - 7:00 p.m - Please make every effort to be on time - blessings always!
- July 11-12, 2015
- Dear Members and Friends: This email was sent by St Jago High School Alumni Association - Florida at 7805 Indigo St, Miramar, FL 33023.
- Please see below the Aeolians of Oakwood University Choir out of the United States managed by Vilroy McBean, Past Student who will be sharing with our Special Group of Students at Breakfast at Ravensworth next Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m SHARP. After Breakfast which will be sponsored by Vilroy, the Choir will participate in Devotion at 7:50 a.m. in the O.R. Bell Auditorium.
- Tomorrow is Green and Gold Day at St. Jago. Support the LIME promotion to hand over $100k to the school tomorrow at the Mini Concert which starts at 2pm in the front of the school. Prizes and surprises, Guest Artist, free gifts and giveaways. Wear green and gold!
- January 23-27, 2015
- October 27 to November 10, 2014
- June 26-29, 2014 This reunion is for EVERYONE!! For submission of Alumni Event photos (Lyme, Fundraiser, etc.) please send to the following email address: email@example.com
- Tickets: $1500.00 (US$: 15.00) Order from: Shane Edwards/Sandra (Principal) Watson (943-2524) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- This function will officially send off retirees: Winston 'Joe' 'Skip' Spencer (44 Years), Joyce ‘Nurse’ Ellis (31 Years), Mrs Norma Joyce Bucknor (28 Years), Mrs Anita Gordon (28 Years) and Mr Orville Manning (11 Years). The function will also honour those members of staff who have been serving for more than 10 years.
- This year's founders day activity will involve a march through Spanish Town. The march will begin at 9:00 am, take us on a tour of the locations whihc used to house the school and end at the Cathedral for a short service at 10:30 am. All past students are invited to attend. Participants are advised to carry water.
- Sponsors: Sam's Caribbean Market Place 516-481-6602; Sams247.com St. Jago HS All Batch Reunion June 26-29, 2014 in Jamaica 516-451-4379, 845-430-8058
- January 9-10, 2014 The St Jago Past Students' Association will be hosting two fundraisers early in the new year to assist the school with much needed funds to support various projects.
- July 7-8, 2012 @ 8:00am July 7 and 8 2012 at 8 am at the school
- March 1-3, 2011 @ 8:30pm
- November 19-20, 2010