- This is a birthday wish from Jevaughn. St Jago is proud to have you as a student. You have achieved so much over the year namely Lieutenant Governer for Division 6 for Key Club. Continue to make St Jago, your friends and most importantly your parents proud.
- In the O.R. Bell Auditorium
- Dear Members and Friends: This email was sent by St Jago High School Alumni Association - Florida at 7805 Indigo St, Miramar, FL 33023.
- Please see below the Aeolians of Oakwood University Choir out of the United States managed by Vilroy McBean, Past Student who will be sharing with our Special Group of Students at Breakfast at Ravensworth next Tuesday morning, March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m SHARP. After Breakfast which will be sponsored by Vilroy, the Choir will participate in Devotion at 7:50 a.m. in the O.R. Bell Auditorium.
- February 19-20, 2015
- Past Students Association Banquet
- Tickets: $1500.00 (US$: 15.00) Order from: Shane Edwards/Sandra (Principal) Watson (943-2524) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsors: Sam's Caribbean Market Place 516-481-6602; Sams247.com St. Jago HS All Batch Reunion June 26-29, 2014 in Jamaica 516-451-4379, 845-430-8058
- July 30-31, 2010
- February 22 to March 28, 2010 THE DATE HAS NOT BEEN DECIDED. Shelly Deane(1979) would like to host a party at her house just for Jagoites in Canada in another few weeks to get them together to plan more for the Caribana Lyme in July. Please help if you can.