St Jago All Batch Reunion 2011
- Share Link
ST. JAGO SCHOOL REUNION
ST.JAGO HIGH SCHOOL ALL BATHCES
July 29 to August 1, 2011
(Bring the whole family ! )
SUNSET JAMAICA GRANDE, OCHO RIOS JAMAICA
- Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126575370293&ref=ts
Reunion 2011 http://www.allstjagoreunion.com/
- Hotel and reservations www.sunsetresorts-jamaica.com(see below)
- PSA website psa.stjago.com
- School website www.stjago.com
- Share this event: send this link to everyone: http://calendar.stjago.com?id=89
Some activities planned for the reunion weekend
FRIDAY July 29 @ 4-8 PM:
Welcome reception-informal gathering at which point reunion arm bands and printed material will be distributed at the St Jago Alumni Booth.
School T-Shirts etc will also be available for purchase from the Alumni .There will also be pledge forms for those wishing to donate to projects on the way or to be managed by the Jamaica Alumni Chapter.
Late night dominoes and other board games.
SATURDAY July 30
6am: 5K scenic fun run/walk
7am until: Golfing
10 am: Knock out table tennis competetion....last man standing will go up against our very own national champion Andrea Wadsworth(form 5b2-1981)
Chess tournament(coordinated by our very own national champion Claire Clarke-Grant. Participants are asked to purchase and bring chess sets and accessories for use, which will then be donated to the school's chess club
Domino tournament: Teams will be grouped by decade you left St Jago.
2pm: Full figure swimwear paunch in trunks showdown
2:30 pm Beach Volleyball...batch knock out(male and female teams)
3:45pm: Barefoot shuttle relay on the beach.
4pm: six-a-siide football..(barefooted on the sand)
10pm until...Socca Party
SUNDAY July 31
11am: Church Service. We currently have our own past student/Pastors numbering 5 to form the Clergy to conduct the service. We will be transported by luxury buses from the hotel to the St James Cathedral in Spanish Town(approx 45 min drive) for our Church service, to be followed immediately by Brunch at the school auditorium.
12:30 am: Brunch with Pipey, Twitchie, Ms Urquart, teachers, admin and ancillary staff who cared for us from back in the days,featuring a slide show of yesteryears, yearbook moments etc.
This after church brunch will be an informal buffet ,then folks proceed to designated classrooms according to batch. Tours of the school, highlighting Alumni projects completed, in progress and/or planned, will be conducted. We hope to get back to the hotel by 4pm. It is advisable that spouses and children remain at the hotel until we return.
7pm: Departure to Seville Greathouse (10 minute drive) for the can't miss all night festivities "Auguss Mawning". Dress: Cultural. You definately need to bring camcorders for this.
MONDAY August 1 (Emancipation day Holiday)
Batch break out sessions: Each batch is free to do their own pre-arranged thing, or decide on something on the spot.
Hotel Reservations Information
IT IS IMPORTANT TO BOOK YOUR ROOM ASAP WITHIN THE NEXT 30 DAYS!!!
- Visit website www.sunsetresorts-jamaica.com
- Select the resort you will be staying.(Sunset Grande- Ocho Rios)
- Insert your dates (arrival and departure dates)
- Hit/press continue.
- Insert the group code which is (JAGO), and the St. Jago rate will appear, you will only see the double rate, however, if you are a single or triple, when it asks you for number of persons, insert that the rates will appear. Have your credit card handy as this is how payment needs to be made. Enough rooms may not be guaranteed after October 2010 as they fill up quickly for that time of year, especially being a long holiday weekend. It is therefore advised that you make a room deposit asap to secure your reservation.
Call toll free: 1.877.734.3486
8 am-8 pm (Mon-Fri)
8 am -6 pm (Sat & Sun)
(Be sure to tell the reservation person your group code “JAGO” for their Ocho Rios hotel)
Please print this page and keep for easy reference. Also please forward email to other Jagoites who we may not have email addresses for. Thanks and see you soon.
St Jago PSA